23 symptoms for PA, medical marijuana card: Below are the twenty one symptoms with more to come to apply for a medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania. These symptoms generally apply to most legal medical marijuana state guidelines, but could vary a little from state to state. You can find your states qualifications on our resource page under marijuana doctors directory.
1. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
4. Crohn's Disease.
5. Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity.
8. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).
9. Huntington's Disease.
10. Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
11. Intractable Seizures.
12. Multiple Sclerosis.
14. Parkinson's Disease.
15. Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
16. Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective.17. Sickle Cell Anemia.
18. Cancer Remission Therapy.
19. Opioid-Addiction Therapy.
20. Nerve disease and nerve pain disorders.
21. Chronic muscle spasms.
SPS does not
provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Senior Pot Stop - Natures Way
Copyright - All Rights Reserved
Erie, PA USA